Saturday, June 11, 2011

Caledon Spring 2011 Market Report

What a difference a few months can make! You may recall from my last Market Report, a total of 111 homes were sold during the winter months. Well, between March 1 and May 31, 251 homes changed hands -- more than twice as many -- and the inventory of available homes in settlement areas has shrunk from a 3 months supply to less than 1 1/2 months. Even in the country, demand has grown to the point that, at the current rate, the existing supply of homes will last only six months. What this translates to is: it's a great time to jump into the market. If you've been thinking about making a move -- go for it! I'll be happy to help you establish the market value of your home and create a big splash so all those eager buyers will be sure to notice it and come to take a look. And to help you even more, I've put together a list of Caledon Landscapers and Garden Centres so you can take advantage of the spring weather to spruce up the curb appeal of your home. Just give me a call at (905) 857-0651 and I'll send it to you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you -- and I'm always glad to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment